Full-time: An individual must take a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12 credits of graduate-eligible courses per semester to be considered a full-time student. A petition can be filed for consideration of fewer credits for the final semester before graduation. International students with F1 visa status can be admitted for full-time status only. A maximum of four years is allowed to complete all the degree requirements.
Part-time: Prospective students should contact their respective program to determine the feasibility of part-time enrollment for timely completion of the degree.
- Applicants must comply with all admission requirements.
- Professionals admitted in the program must take a minimum of 3 credit hours per semester and complete all degree requirements within a maximum of seven years, with the didactic course work being completed within five years of entry in the program.
- Research toward a thesis for the MS in pharmacy and health sciences program must be independent of research projects ongoing at the student’s place of employment and be publishable under an affiliation with Butler University.
- Research must be conducted during the course of the program.
- Part-time students will not be eligible for any financial assistance from Butler University.
- The research advisor for the MS in pharmacy and health sciences program must be a full-time faculty member in the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.