William Gulley, Executive Director, Butler Executive Education; Robert Padgett, Academic Lead, Master of Data Analytics
Division of Professional Studies
The Division of Professional Studies (DPS) is Butler’s primary provider for programs serving adult and online learners. In addition to housing its own internal catalogue of programs, DPS collaborates with Butler’s Colleges and Butler’s Office of Program Success & Innovation (PSI) to address programs of mutual interest. DPS creates and delivers career-focused credit and non-credit programs. DPS also houses Butler Executive Education which offers custom and certificate programs to individuals and businesses seeking to expand their knowledge to meet the rapidly changing needs of today’s business environment.
- Master of Science in Data Analytics
- A multidisciplinary program that combines technical skills needed to interpret and optimize data with soft skills like storytelling to effectively communicate the narrative behind the data.
- This holistic approach to data analytics allows students to learn practical application of principles while using critical thinking to identify key questions and gain experiences in using data to extract value.
- The MS in Data Analytics is offered in three different concentrations: Business Analytics, Healthcare Analytics, and Bioinformatics. Collaboration
- Butler Executive Education
- Delivers custom and certificate programs to individuals and businesses seeking to expand their knowledge to meet the rapidly changing needs of today’s business environment
- Programs for individuals include – Certificates in Business, Risk & Insurance Management and Bootcamps in Coding and Data Analytics