Caring for Students in Isolation and Quarantine
Students placed in isolation and quarantine at Butler University remain important members of the community. We want you to know “You are not alone” as a student in isolation or quarantine.
BU|BeWell would like to provide additional support for students in isolation and quarantine. If you are in isolation and quarantine, let us know so we can provide more customized services for you.
- Butler’s fitness team has a website with a wide variety of fitness choices – apps, free trial services, build your own workouts – Virtual Fitness
You can order your meals here.
- Dining will provide 3 meals a day to students in quarantine — twice per day on Saturday and Sunday for brunch and dinner.
- These meals will be left outside of the door to your room or in the lobby of Ross Hall.
- Meals must be requested prior to 7pm the night before or they will not be delivered.
- View the menu for today and future days.
- Meals will be deducted from your meal plan or charged to your student account if you do not have a meal plan.
- The Center for Faith and Vocation has built a CFV Canvas Page which houses four different modules for online engagement.
- Butler’s Center for Faith and Vocation offers Virtual Spiritual Care Conversations. By clicking this link a student can request a Spiritual Care Conversation with CFV staff and advisors from various traditions and backgrounds who are available for care and support. These conversations are private or confidential.
- The Butler Office of Counseling and Consultation Services has a large list of support services that can be used virtually at any time. Virtual CCS Services
- Also look under Spiritual Support above for additional opportunities.
- Students may participate in virtual activities hosted by student organizations
- You may also find some activities you enjoy under “Activites for You..” on this BU|BeWell Virtual Resources Page
- Live audio of Butler sports events can be found on TuneIn
- The Butler Center for the Arts offers virtual performance viewing.
We know this can be overwhelming; we’re here for you. We included a few key resources below that can help you throughout your isolation.
Counseling and Consultation Services
After Hours: 317-338-4800
Butler University Police Department
Emergency line: 317-940-9385
Non-emergency line: 317-940-2873
National Suicide Hotline