- Visit Butler
- Apply to Butler
- Request Information
- Virtual Tour
- Find Your Counselor
- Butler on the Road
- Affordability & Aid
- International Admission
- Transfer Admission
- Graduate Admission
- Non-Degree Admission
- Admitted Students
- Resources for High School Counselors
- Butler Alumni Recruiting Corps
COVID-19 Admission Visit Information
On-Campus Visit Modifications
Butler University’s full statement about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and ongoing updates are available here. If you have questions about an upcoming Admission visit after reviewing this information, please contact our team at 317-940-8121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The health and safety of our campus community and visitors is our highest priority. The following measures are being taken at this time for on-campus admission visits:
- Every visit will have a reduced capacity in order to maintain six feet of distance between families. To keep group sizes small, we encourage no more than two (2) individuals per party.
- Presentation spaces have been modified to maintain six feet of distance between families.
- Campus tours have been modified and do not currently include student residence halls and some buildings. Images of our residence halls will be shown during the information session and can be explored in our virtual tour.
- Butler students, faculty, and staff are required to wear face masks and operate within social distancing guidelines at all times on campus.
- Butler students, faculty, and staff are required to complete an online self-health screen and temperature self-check every day when coming to campus.
- Areas of campus accessible to visitors are cleaned frequently. Hand sanitizer stations are widely available and accommodations have been made to campus restrooms to ensure six feet of distance between individuals.
We ask that all visitors consider the following:
- Visitors are required to successfully pass an online health self-screening the day of their scheduled trip to campus. Registrants will be emailed the survey eight hours before a scheduled visit. Visitors with a failed or incomplete self-screening will not be allowed to participate in visits and should not come to campus.
- Do not visit campus if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Visitors are required to wear a face mask/covering at all times while on campus. We will provide a face mask if needed, and based on availability. Visitors who are not wearing a face mask/covering will not be able to access any campus facilities.
- Follow the health and safety guidelines from the Indiana Department of Health, the CDC, and your home city and state. More resources are available here.
Virtual Admission Visits
If you prefer a virtual admission visit at this time, a number of options are available to choose from. Additionally, explore campus using our virtual tour below.