Acceptance of Financial Responsibility
Butler University policy requires all students to complete the Acceptance of Financial Responsibility (AFR) process each semester prior to enrollment. The AFR statement outlines the student's commitment to pay ALL expenses incurred at Butler University (including any penalties that result due to past due payments). This requirement must be completed prior to enrollment.
Effective June 25, 2019, the student navigation to Accept Financial Responsibility prior to enrollment in future terms changed to the following navigation:
- Log in to your my.butler.edu account and select Self Service Student Homepage.
- Click on the tile marked TASKS then click on Butler Accept Financial Responsibility.
- Review the text thoroughly before clicking Next (at the upper right of the screen).
- Read the agreement and check the box next to Accept Terms and Conditions, then SAVE. Click Next (at the upper right of the screen).
- Click FINISH to complete the process. The indicator will be removed from your account to allow registration.
Problems logging into my.butler.edu? Please contact the Help Desk at 317-940-4357 or email email@example.com.