Master's in Strategic Communication
- Master’s in Strategic Communication Program
- Industry Testimonials
- Faculty and Staff
- Request More Information
- Academic Calendar
- Apply Now
Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Admission
All applicants to the Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication program must possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent prior to enrollment at the graduate level.
To apply, candidates should submit the following:
- Butler Application
- Official transcript(s)
- Personal statement
Topic: Explain your interest in the Butler Strategic Communication program, and any additional information you wish to share with the Admission Committee
- A current résumé
- Two letters of recommendation that speak to the applicant’s promise of success in the program. If you completed your undergraduate degree within the past three years, at least one letter must be from a professor at your undergraduate institution. For those who completed an undergraduate degree over three years ago, you may opt for professional references from those who have worked with or supervised you, preferably recently. Character references or letters from relatives or friends are not acceptable.
- An official GRE or GMAT score is required if college GPA is below a 3.0
International applicants must additionally submit the following:
- TOEFL scores or equivalent proof of English proficiency
- A clear copy of your passport
- Evidence of financial support
More information and advice for applicants can be found here.