Scheduling an Appointment in the Speaker's Lab
The Butler University Speaker's Lab uses an online student appointment sign-up system in order to be more efficient and user-friendly. Please follow the instructions below for specific details on how to use our new online system:
- Visit the online sign-up system at booking.appointy.com/SpeakersLab and select "Schedule Now."
- On the next page, select the desired length (30 minutes or 60 minutes) and location (FB 114, FB 140, or FB 244) of the session. The length of the session may vary depending on the type of assignment or class. Then select "Next" in the bottom right-hand corner.
- A list of available times will appear. Students may toggle between present and future dates in order to seek a fairly immediate appointment or to plan ahead. Once the desired time is found, click once on that time slot.
***PLEASE NOTE: Students seeking an hour-long session MUST sign-up on the hour and not between the hour. For example, sign-up at 5:00 PM and not 5:30 PM. This is due to the switching of our staff members between hours. Students may sign-up for 30 minute sessions at any available time.
- You must then click on the Google icon in the center of the page and sign-in to the system using their Butler login information.
- After reviewing the information, select "Book Now" to finalize the scheduling. You will receive email confirmation of the appointments.
- You will also be able to view, reschedule, and cancel appointments through this same link. Selecting "Log In" in the top right-hand corner, move the mouse over your name after login, and select "My Appointments."
Sessions must be booked at least 2 hours in advance and cancellations or changes must be made 24 hours in advance of the appointment. Failing to do this and failing to show up to a session will be reported as an absent.
As a reminder, you will receive email notifications 26 hours in advance of your appointment.