Living on Campus
Ross Hall is a coeducational residence hall that accommodates approximately 200 predominantly first-year students. The Residence Life staff, Hall Government, and Faculty in Residence offer various social and academic activities for its residents.
- The community is a smaller, more traditional first-year, co-ed residence hall providing an opportunity for a stronger community among residents.
- The rooms are the largest double rooms for first-year students on campus.
- Residents in Ross Hall will have the opportunity to design programs based on the interests and passions of the community.
- Ross Hall is a smoke-free living environment
- Microwaves available in air conditioned lounge on each floor
- One kitchen located in the garden level
- Laundry room located in the garden level
- Quiet study lounge
- Computer lab
- Front desk operations
- Game room (with 2 pool tables, foosball table, and ping pong table)
- TV room (with big screen T.V.)
- Bike Storage
Standard Room Features
- Built-in smoke detectors
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- One computer outlet per room (two in triple and quad rooms)
- Cable television outlet (cord not provided)
- One overhead light
- Four two plug, three-prong electrical outlets
- One bulletin board
- One desk with a removable hutch, bed, chair, and five drawer dresser per person
- Two standard closets with shelves
- Bunkable beds (pins provided) *Lofts are not permitted