Faculty Activity Report
Faculty activity reporting is entered in the Faculty180 platform. Full-time faculty can login to Faculty180 from any computer connected to the internet by going to faculty180.butler.edu and using your Butler credentials. Unless you are informed otherwise by your college or library, your 2018-19 faculty activity report (FAR) is due on Tuesday, September 3, 2019 by 9:00 AM. The current review cycle will cover performance during the Summer 2018, Fall 2018, and Spring 2019 terms.
You have the option to input activity data throughout the entire year and in May of every year, the Faculty180 team will push out two action items to your home screen:
Step 1 - Activity Input and Verification - This allows you to verify the teaching data that has been pulled in from PeopleSoft, as well as all other activity data, and submit your activity data to your reviewer.
Step 2 - Complete Evaluation: Goals and Reflections - This is where you will reflect on your activity data, report your 2019-2020 goals, and submit your goals and reflections to your reviewer.
To help answer the most common questions, a Google Slides presentation, a training video, and a reference guide are available. The most up-to-date videos and reference information can always be found in Faculty180 -- Select “Announcements & Help”; Scroll down to “Institution FAQs”; Select “1. Where can I find reference/help material for Faculty180?”; Select “Faculty180 Reference Guide”.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you enter your activity data into Faculty180:
- IDEA and JCA studio evaluation data will be automatically uploaded to Faculty180 in the next several weeks. If applicable, LAS lab evaluations will need to be attached by each faculty member within the Teaching section of Faculty180.
- There is no requirement to enter any data prior to the 2017-18 faculty activity reporting period.
- The reference guide is ever-evolving and is your best resource for how to enter information into Faculty180.
There are two scheduled opportunities to answer your Faculty180 questions during an open lab session. Feel free to come and go as your schedule allows.
- 8/23 between 9:30-11 AM | Irwin Library, Instructional Lab
- 8/26 between 2-3:30 PM | Irwin Library, Instructional Lab
If you have questions on how to enter information or where activity data should be placed in Faculty180, please contact your Department Chair, Dean’s assistant, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.