PA Alumni Connection—Summer 2017
- PA Students Receive Academic Hood
- Class of 2019 Gives Back
- Bridget McGrath—a Champion for Butler
- Student Leadership–A Presidential Purpose
- Love of Volleyball Leads to Butler PA School
- Faculty Highlight—Jennifer Guthrie
- Staff Highlight—Molly Cripe
- Preceptor Profile: Jason Kolkmeier
- Pi Alpha Inductees—2017
- Recent Publications
- Volunteer Callout
- Laurie Pylitt Retires
- Preceptor of the Year: Maggie Doty
- Preceptor Highlight—Lori Vasquez
- Clinical Instructor of the Year
PA Faculty, Students, and Alumni Publications
Congratulations to our faculty, alumni, and students on these great contributions to the PA profession. We apologize if we missed anyone. If you have recently been published, please provide details at PAprogram@butler.edu.
Roman, C., & Moulding, L. (2016). “Febrile, immunocompromised man with rash.” Clinician Reviews, 26(7), 34-37.
Buckner, L., Hogue, S., Wagenman, W., & Roman, C. (2016). “Diagnosing and treating recurrent herpes simplex meningitis.” Advance for NPs/PAs (published online).
Wilson, M., Hoff, K., & Roman, C. (2016). “Acute altered mental status and hypothermia in a hospitalized patient.” Advance for NPs/PAs (published online).
Roman, C., & Jones, E.R. (2016). Multiple infectious complications in a patient with influenza infection. Consultant, 56(10), 951-952.
Roman, C., Solh, T., & Broadhurst, M. (2017). “Infectious diarrhea.” Physician Assistant Clinics, 2, 229-245.
Solh, T., Thomas, R., & Roman, C. (2017). “Current diagnosis and management of urinary tract infections.” Physician Assistant Clinics, 2, 191-205.