PA Alumni Connection—Summer 2018
- Suzanne Foland Silva ’09
- Faculty Promotion: Dan Sturm
- 2018 PI Alpha Inductees
- Ambassadors Host Prospective Students
- Recently Published PA Faculty, Students, and Alumni
- Volunteers Needed for Interview Days
- Promote Your Alma Mater
- Alumni Profile: Roberta Patterson ’05
- PA Partners in Success
- Challenge Bowl
- Medical Director: Mike Pauszek
- Faculty Highlight: Kate Kaiser
- Preceptor Profile: Ian Johnston, MD
- Selective Internal Admission Pathway
- Need to Know
2018 PI Alpha Inductees
On April 7, 2018, the Butler University PA Program held its Pi Alpha Induction Ceremony in conjunction with Honor’s Day. Pi Alpha is the national Physician Assistant honor society organized for the promotion and recognition of student and graduate PAs and signifies high academic achievement, leadership, research, and community/professional service. This is the highest honor bestowed by the Butler University PA Program.
The PA Program faculty who serve on the local committee and who are members of Pi Alpha approve new graduating student and faculty members. The Program Director selects an Honorary Inductee each year. The following are the newest members of the Pi Alpha Society: Bridget Louis ’18, Emily Brown ’18, Briana Richine ’18, Chris Roman-Butler PA Faculty Member, and Courtney Doran-Honorary Inductee.
The Butler program’s first charter was in 2006.