- History, Mission & Goals
- Admission Information
- Academic Phase
- Clinical Phase
- Program Statistics
- Cost & Financial Information
- PA Technology Requirements
- Student Resources
- PA Student Groups
- Faculty & Staff
- PA Student Handbook, Policies, and Procedures
- Alumni Resources
- PA Alumni Connection—2018
- PA Alumni Connection—Winter 2017
- PA Alumni Connection—Summer 2017
- PA Alumni Connection—April 2017
- PA Alumni Connection—December 2016
- PA Alumni Connection—July 2016
- The PA Program at 20
- Jared Wiebel Answers the Call to Lead
- Kristin Burton
- AAPA Leadership and Advocacy Summit
- Bruce Clayton Retires
- Faculty Highlight—Chris Roman
- Staff Highlight—Erin Cochard
- MPAS Class of 2018
- PA Alums at AAPA
- PA Faculty, Students, and Alumni Publications
- PA Graduates—2016
- Phi Alpha 2016 Inductees
- PA Alumni Connection—February 2016
PA Alumni Connection
Issue 2, July 2016
This is the PA Alumni Connection, online! We are excited to share the latest PA Program happenings, and provide a place for our valued alums to stay connected, no matter where you are.
We celebrated our 20th Anniversary in April and graduated 49 students, inducted 13 new Pi Alpha members into the National Honor Society, matriculated 45 new students to begin a new class, and hosted an alumni reception in San Antonio at the AAPA conference in May.
The College welcomed our new Dean, Robert Soltis. Soltis earned his Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy (cum laude) from Butler in 1987, and his doctorate in Pharmacology/Toxicology at the Indiana University School of Medicine in 1991. Soltis served as Chair of the Department of Pharmaceutical, Biomedical, and Administrative Sciences in Drake University’s College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences from 2003–2012, and has been a full Professor since 2007. The name should be familiar, his daughter Sarah (Soltis) Polacek ’14, is a graduate of our PA program. Those familiar with Sarah, know he has big shoes to fill!
The program submitted its application for continuing accreditation to ARCPA in June. Faculty and staff have been busy!
Our purpose is to stay connected with you, wherever you may be, and to provide the opportunity for alums to gather, express their pride, gratitude, and Bulldog spirit!