PA Program Response to COVID-19 for Applicants
The Butler PA Program recognizes the difficult situation both institutions and students are facing during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Below are details to our response provided by the Butler PA Admission Committee.
- All applicants must take and submit Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores. ETS is currently offering the GRE General Test at Home option. Applicants are welcome to utilize this service or take the GRE at a testing site if that becomes an option.
- GRE General Test scores must be submitted no later than August 1 (Butler University's CASPA GRE Code: 0477) the year prior to matriculation. No other test scores are accepted in lieu of the GRE. The scores must be sent directly from Educational Testing Services to CASPA.
- As is our common practice, we will continue to accept coursework, including prerequisites that are completed online. This includes both lectures and labs.
- For application to our Program a letter grade for prerequisite coursework is required.
- If you were required to take prerequisite courses for Pass/Fail or Credit/No Credit during Spring or Summer 2020, the PA Admission Committee will take these applications into consideration. You must submit a FORM that includes verification from your institution that a grade of P/F, Credit/No Credit, or similar was required.
- For the 2020-2021 CASPA Application Cycle, applicants may have three outstanding prerequisites of any configuration (including chemistry and biology-related courses) at the time of application.
- All prerequisite courses must be completed prior to matriculation into the Program.
No other requirements have been changed. Prospective students can see all requirements for application HERE.