Institutional Research & Assessment
Butler University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Contact information for Higher Learning Commission:
- 30, N. LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602
- Higher Learning Commission website
In accordance with state law (Indiana Code 21-7-13-6), Butler University is authorized to operate in the State of Indiana.
- Programs in the Lacy School of Business are accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Programs in the College of Education are accredited by these associations:
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- Indiana Department of Education (IDOE)
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
- Programs in the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences are accredited by these associations:
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA)
- Butler University is a fully accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Dance (NASD), the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM), and the National Association of Schools of Theatre (NAST)
- Some Programs in the Department of Chemistry are accredited by the ACS, the American Chemical Society.