Next Steps for New Students & Families
Welcome to Butler University
The Office of New Student and Family Programs is thrilled to welcome you to the Butler community.
We are so glad you are a part of our community!
Student Affairs is here to help you find your place, get involved, and enrich your Butler experience in many ways. Through BU|BeWell, we foster a positive environment that will help you grow, learn, and be the best version of yourselves.
We provide our students many robust experiences outside of the classroom including:
- opportunities for leadership development
- involvement within clubs, Greek organizations, Student Government Assocation, intramurals, and club sports
- participating in competitive and recreational Esports and gaming
- making a commitment to personal wellbeing
- community engagement
- opportunities to learn about diverse cultures
- promoting your development as a person
We want to enhance your education, engagement, recreation, and wellness!
If you have questions, contact the Office of New Student and Family Programs by email or by calling 317-940-8648 and we will be happy to help you.