Next Steps for New Students & Families
Welcome to Butler University
The Office of New Student and Family Programs is thrilled to welcome you to the Butler community.
We are so glad you are a part of our community!
Student Affairs is here to help you find your place, get involved, and enrich your Butler experience in many ways. Through BU|BeWell, we foster a positive environment that will help you grow, learn, and be the best version of yourselves.
We provide our students many robust experiences outside of the classroom including:
- opportunities for leadership development
- involvement within clubs, Greek organizations, Student Government Assocation, intramurals, and club sports
- participating in competitive and recreational Esports and gaming
- making a commitment to personal wellbeing
- community engagement
- opportunities to learn about diverse cultures
- promoting your development as a person
We want to enhance your education, engagement, recreation, and wellness!
Please continue to check out the opportunities on the Next Steps website throughout the summer and read your Butler email for announcements and preparations leading up to Butler’s Welcome Week in the fall.
If you have questions, contact the Office of New Student and Family Programs by email or by calling 317-940-8648 and we will be happy to help you.