Skip to main content
The Wind Ensemble playing music
School of Music

School of Music Forms Central

School of Music Forms

Music Education Forms

The Music Education Handbook 2017-18

  • The following forms needed for the Upper Divisional in Music Education (ME 299) are all in the Music Education Handbook (above):
    • Proficiency Checklist
    • Field Experience Evaluation
    • Applied Instructor Recommendation
    • Academic Advisor Recommendation
    • Portfolio Assessment Summary Form
    • Keyboard and Sight-Singing Proficiency Rubric
  • Also found in the Music Education Handbook:

Petition for Practicum in Music Education (to enroll in ME 160/360/560 or 161/361/561)

Request for Evaluation for Music Ed Teacher Certification (for students seeking teaching certification who already hold a Bachelor's degree) 

Advising Forms

Non-Downloadable Forms Available in the School of Music Office

Major/Program Change Form

Placement of Incomplete Grade Form

Change of Grade Form

Notification of Student Withdrawal from Butler University