School of Music Forms Central
- Final Paper Guidelines: Music History Emphasis
- Final Paper Guidelines: Music Theory Emphasis
- Final Project Guidelines: Composition Emphasis
- Application for Graduate Assistantship-- available soon!
- Graduate Thesis Proposal Form (Music Ed and History degrees only)
- Required Title Page for Graduate Theses
- Voice Jury Sheet-- online version coming soon!
- Convocation Performance Request Form
- Recital Hearings Policy
- Recital Hearing Form
- Recital Grading Form-- online version coming soon!
- Recital Information and Checklist
- Eidson-Duckwall Recital Hall (EDRH) Performance Protocols
Upper Divisionals and Proficiency Exams
- Applied Music Upper Divisional Exam Form-- online version coming soon!
- Composition Upper Divisional Exam Guidelines
- Composition Upper Divisional Exam Form-- online version coming soon!
- Jazz Repertoire Proficiency Exam Guidelines
- Jazz Repertoire Proficiency Exam Form-- online version coming soon!
- The following forms needed for the Upper Divisional in Music Education (ME 299) are all in the Music Education Handbook (above):
- Proficiency Checklist
- Field Experience Evaluation
- Applied Instructor Recommendation
- Academic Advisor Recommendation
- Portfolio Assessment Summary Form
- Keyboard and Sight-Singing Proficiency Rubric
- Also found in the Music Education Handbook:
- Music Education Checklist for Student Teaching
- Professional Development Log
- Scoring Rubric for Resource File
Petition for Practicum in Music Education (to enroll in ME 160/360/560 or 161/361/561)
Request for Evaluation for Music Ed Teacher Certification (for students seeking teaching certification who already hold a Bachelor's degree)
Major/Program Change Form
Placement of Incomplete Grade Form
Change of Grade Form
Notification of Student Withdrawal from Butler University