- MBA Program
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Science in Risk and Insurance
The MBA Association
The MBA Association (MBAA) strives to enhance the Butler MBA experience for current and future students. Through the organization of programs, networking events, and community service, the MBAA promotes social and professional relationships between students, faculty, alumni, and businesses. The MBAA welcomes membership for any student currently enrolled in The Butler MBA program and does not collect membership dues.
Each year, the MBAA coordinates events developed to enrich the MBA experience for past, present, and future students. Signature events include MBA Meet-Up, Professional Development Week, and community service opportunities.
- MBA Meet-Up: a monthly happy hour when students can socialize with classmates, connect to alumni, and network with local employers.
- Professional Development Series: a series filled with leadership seminars, skill workshops, featured speakers, discussion panels, and other professional development events.
- Community Service: organized events where students can volunteer at local community service organizations such as Gleaners Food Bank.
MBAA events are open to all students currently enrolled in the MBA program, as well as Butler faculty and staff, MBA alumni, local businesses, and friends of the program. Information about upcoming events can be found on the MBAA’s Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
Connect with Us
LinkedIn: Butler University MBA Association
Facebook: Butler MBA Association
Meet the Leadership Team
David Watkins, President
Lisa Glavan, Vice President of Programming
Katherine Alexander, Vice President of Finance
Karen Hurt, Vice President of Communications
Erika Velasco, Vice President of Alumni Relations
Ben Hasser, At-Large Member
Ian Holloway, At-Large Member
John Miley IV, At-Large Member
Rachel Welker, At-Large Member
Michael Weidman, Alumni Member
Tony Espinal, Alumni Member
Marietta Stalcup, Faculty/Staff Advisor
Ashley O'Riley, Staff Advisor
Elections for the leadership team are held every spring semester in the week immediately following Spring Break. All students who are currently enrolled in the MBA program are eligible for nomination. To be nominated President, a minimum of one year of service on the Board is required.