- MBA Program
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Science in Risk and Insurance
How to Apply
Choose Right. Choose Butler.
We take pride in our students. The MBA Admission Committee takes a holistic view when considering an applicant for admission into the program—all pieces of your application are important.
Submit the Following to the Office of Admission
- Degree-Seeking Application
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts
- Current Résumé
- GMAT/GRE Scores (applicants that meet the below requirements may request a GMAT/GRE waiver HERE).
Now Accepting GRE Scores!
Beginning Fall 2017, we will accept GRE scores that have been converted to a predicted GMAT score using the GRE Comparison Tool for Business Schools, which can be found on the GRE website. The conversion must be on the 130-170 GRE Score Scale. Applicants can input their GRE Verbal and GRE Quantitative scores into the comparison tool and it will generate a "Predicated GMAT Total Score." A minimum Predicted GMAT Total Score of 500 or higher is required; the predicated score range will not be considered. The GRE scores will only be considered if taken within the past five years.
If you have any questions regarding your GRE scores and whether they will be accepted, you may email email@example.com.
GMAT/GRE Waiver Request Requirements
GMAT/GRE waivers are considered on a case-by-case basis and are not guaranteed. Applicants that wish to apply for a GMAT/GRE waiver must meet the below requirements for the highest conferred degree they have obtained. Applicants can request the waiver by completing the GMAT Waiver Request Form.
Candidates with a conferred terminal degree (PhD, JD, MD, PharmD, etc.) are not required to take the GMAT, but must still complete the GMAT Waiver Request form.
For all other applicants, you can submit a GMAT/GRE waiver if you meet the following criteria:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Seven or more years of professional experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Grade of "B-" or better in undergraduate or graduate level quantitative courses, which may include economics, accounting, finance, calculus, statistics and/or physics
Waiver decisions will be communicated to the applicant within 10–14 business days via email.