Andre B. Lacy School of Business
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Career Development
- Butler Executive Education
- Dean's Advisory Council
- Lacy School Advisory Boards
- Corporate Partners
- Support the Lacy School
- Butler’s Old National Bank Center for Business Excellence
- Central Indiana Small Business Development Center
- BIGS Venture Philanthropy
- Faculty & Staff
- Lacy School of Business Ethics Series
Support the Andre B. Lacy School of Business
Become a Shareholder
The Andre B. Lacy School of Business prepares students for success in life and in business through empowered self-discovery and engaging learning experiences. It’s real life, real business and it’s based on a collaborative partnership between students, faculty and businesses.
Every world-class city has a world-class school of business. Our vision is to be Indianapolis’ world-class school of business and we are uniquely positioned to achieve this vision.
We’ve created real life, real business and now we must expand it and make it permanent. Invest in us as we become Indianapolis’ world-class school of business by becoming a shareholder.
The Real Shareholder Funds
Become a shareholder in the Andre B. Lacy School of Business by designating your gift to one of the following funds.
- Real Life, Real Business Fund—The signature fund allows us to develop new ideas, explore new opportunities and recruit top student and faculty talent. It helps us make real life, real business permanent, while also providing the resources needed to grow and become Indianapolis' world-class school of business.
- The Butler MBA Fund—The Butler MBA fund directs your gift specifically to the sustainability and growth of the Butler MBA.
- The Butler MPAcc Fund—The Butler MPAcc fund directs your gift specifically to the sustainability and growth of the Butler Master of Professional Accounting Program.
- Butler Business Scholarship Fund—The business scholars fund provides merit-based scholarship funds for incoming freshmen through the Butler Business Scholars Program.
The Lacy School of Business is deeply grateful for the support it receives from its alumni and friends and is committed to the highest level of stewardship for those gifts.
Your gift can take many forms. Making a gift online (write in the Real Life, Real Business Fund or other Shareholder Fund, as indicated above) or writing a check are the easiest ways to give, but there are other giving options, too. For instance, we can help you set up a charitable electronic funds transfer. Each month, your gift to Butler is automatically made without the hassle of writing checks. Even small monthly contributions add up to big support for Butler.
Magnify your contribution through your employer’s matching gift program, and your support will make an even bigger impact on quality higher education at Butler. (Find out if your employer sponsors a matching gift program.)
Contact Butler’s Development Office for more information at 317-940-9469 or 800-368-6853, ext. 9672, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.