- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Double Majors
- Exploratory Program
- Business Minor
- Experiential Learning
- Business Clubs
- Real Business Experience Virtual Trade Show
- International Programs
Management Information Systems
Innovation at Work.
At its core, our Management Information Systems program is about helping people work smarter through technology. We study the interaction of technology with people and business processes.
Through hands-on experience both in the classroom and in real-world settings, students gain an understanding of how businesses use technology to solve problems and create new business opportunities, as well as how to anticipate and utilize future technology.
What We Offer
- Both an MIS major and minor
- Intensive high quality program led by experienced Butler Faculty
- Our dedicated faculty uses their experience leveraging technology to gain competitive advantage to help students gain the skills they need
- Opportunity to learn applications and business analytics used by Fortune 500 firms
- Gain experience in systems analysis and design, ERP systems, and web design and development