Andre B. Lacy School of Business
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Career Development
- Butler Executive Education
- Dean's Advisory Council
- Lacy School Advisory Boards
- Corporate Partners
- Support the Lacy School
- Butler’s Old National Bank Center for Business Excellence
- Central Indiana Small Business Development Center
- BIGS Venture Philanthropy
- Faculty & Staff
- Lacy School of Business Ethics Series
- Innovation Lab
- Lacy School of Business Podcast Channel
Lacy School Graduate Programs
Whether you’re hoping to advance your current career or transition to a new one, the Lacy School of Business’s graduate programs can prepare you for your next step. Lacy School programs are grounded in experiential learning and are designed to meet market need, giving students the tools to build their business acumen, sharpen their skill set, and ultimately, stand out with employers.
Discover why the Lacy School is the right place for your continued education.
Master of Professional Accounting (MPAcc)
Accelerated four-year/dual-degree option and or a traditional, fifth-year degree option.
Master of Science in Risk and Insurance (MSRI)
Online, cohort-based, two-year program with two in-residence experiences.
Master of Arts in Management (MiM)
On campus, full-time, cohort-based, one-year program with one internship requirement.