Lacy School Employer Resources
Your Future Talent Lives Here.
When partnering with Butler, you'll gain motivated employees who are ready to learn and eager to participate. Students bring fresh ideas and new perspectives, enabling organizations to stay in touch with current trends and expectations of the upcoming workforce. Our rigorous curriculum and experiential learning programs prepare students for internship positions. Our curriculum gives students a solid foundation in many aspects of business. Our majors include Accounting, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Economics, Finance, International Business, Marketing, Management Information Systems, and Risk Management and Insurance.
- Post a Job or Internship Position on Handshake—Andre B. Lacy School of Business students are required to complete two internships for credit; to have your position approved for credit, contact us at email@example.com
- Conduct Information Sessions and On-Campus Interviews
- Undergraduate Networking Events—Participate in one of our school- or student-sponsored networking events
- Top Dawg Competition Judge—Help us judge business plans in our Top Dawg competition and preview our talented students early in their careers
- Career Fairs—Network with students by participating in one of our career fairs
- Mock Interview—Help students improve their interview skills by conducting mock interviews
- Case Competitions—Help hone students’ skills by bringing a problem you need solved to the classroom
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.