Andre B. Lacy School of Business
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Career Development
- Butler Executive Education
- Dean's Advisory Council
- Lacy School Advisory Boards
- Corporate Partners
- Support the Lacy School
- Butler’s Old National Bank Center for Business Excellence
- Central Indiana Small Business Development Center
- BIGS Venture Philanthropy
- Faculty & Staff
LSB Dean’s Advisory Council
The Dean’s Advisory Council was established to assist the Andre B. Lacy School of Business in offering a business education of the highest quality. The council is composed of business professionals who serve as counsel to the School for proposed changes and innovations. Members help define and implement standards of excellence in faculty-student partnerships, intellectual development and service.
John Perry is the Chair of the Dean’s Advisory Council.
Managing Director, BDT Capital Partners
To find out more about Jeff Albee click here.
Chairman & CEO, Deloitte Tax LLP
To find out more about Carl Allegretti click here.
CEO, Lutheran Health Network
- CEO, Lutheran Health Network
- Butler University, BS Finance 2003
- Indiana Wesleyan University, MBA Healthcare 2010
- Crowe Chizek now Crowe Horwath, 2003-2005
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital, Controller, CFO, CEO 2005-2011
- Hospital CEO at Lutheran July 2011 - present
Professional Organization Memberships
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Governor Appointee on Indiana Health Information Technology, Inc. (IHIT)
- Economic Club of Indiana
- Columbia Club
Past Civic Activities
- Board Member:
- Terre Haute Chamber
- Terre Haute Economic Development Corporation
- Terre Haute Board of Public Works - Mayor appointee
- March of Dimes Board Member
- American Heart Association Board Member
- Vigo County Taxpayers Association Board Member
- Politics—volunteer, advisor, fundraiser for numerous State, Local and Federal races
- Family—wife, 22 month old son, 2nd son due October 15, 2011
- Drums, golf, wine, art, Butler Basketball and Football
President, Bedel Financial Consulting
To learn more about Elaine Bedel click here.
National Secretary, American Legion Auxiliary
To learn more about Mary "Dubbie" Buckler click here.
Partner, Alerding Castor Hewitt LLP
To learn more about David Castor click here.
Professor of Finance, Butler University (Faculty Rep.)
To learn more about Steve Dolvin click here.
Principal with the Whitsett Group Development, LLC
To lean more about Dennis Dye click here.
Attorney, Ice Miller
To learn more about Christina Fugate click here.
President, Rose Property Group, LLC
- Spouse: Linda
- Children: Matthew, Katherine and Kristen
- Butler University, 1982
- Butler University, 1998 M.B.A. with concentration in finance
- President: Edward Rose Companies
- Industry: Real Estate Development (Builder, Developer and Manager of Apartment Communities)
- Apartment Association of Indiana Board of Directors
- President of the Apartment Association of Indiana 2001 and 2002
- 2004 President of Chapter 24 of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors
- National Apartment Association Budget & Finance Committee
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management
- Member, Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Certified Apartment Property Supervisor (CAPS)
- Licensed Indiana Real Estate Broker
- Family activities, travel, sports, financial markets
President, Bo-Witt Products, Inc.
To learn more about Jon Jacobson click here.
Chief Executive Officer, eGov Strategies
To learn more about Charles "Skeets" James click here.
CFO, Jones Lang LaSalle
To learn more about Christie Kelly click here.
Chief Marketing Officer, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
To learn more about Susan Kilkenny click here.
President & CEO, Indiana State Museum
To learn more about Tom King click here.
President & CEO, Zotec Partners
To learn more about Scott Law click here.
President, Chief Executive Officer, Lighthouse Partners, LLC
To learn more about Sean McGould click here.
President (retired), Ferring Research Institutes
To learn more about John L. McGuire click here.
Chairman , First Indiana Bank
- Theatre major, Tulane University
- B.S., Economics, Butler University, 1988
- Chairman, Indiana Community Bank Board
- Butler: AAP participating member
Present Civic Activities
- Member, Housing Trust Fund Advisory Committee of the City of Indianapolis
- The Children's Museum, Board of Directors
- Fairbanks Hospital, Inc., Board of Directors
- Indiana State Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Indiana Bond Bank, Board of Directors
- Indiana State Symphony Society, Board of Directors
- Community Hospitals of Indiana, Inc., Board of Directors
- Butler University College of Business, Board of Visitors
- The Indianapolis Foundation, Investment Committee member
Past Civic Activities
- Phoenix Theatre Board of Directors, 1988-1994
- Women in Business Project, Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce
- The Women's Fund of Central Indiana, Advisory Board
- Indianapolis Art Center, Board of Directors
- Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Indianapolis Public Transit Authority (Metro), Board of Directors
Professional Organization Memberships
- Young Presidents Organization
- America's Community Bankers Association
- Leadership development
- Organizational development
- Snow skiing
- Physical Fitness
- Contemporary art
- Spiritual development
Honors and Awards
- Hilton U. Brown Alumni Achievement Award, Butler University
- 1997 Influential Women in Indianapolis, Indianapolis Business Journal
- Women of Distinction Award, Soroptimist International of Indianapolis
- YWCA Salute of Women of Achievement
- "40 Under 40" Award, Indianapolis Business Journal
- "50 Under 50" Award, Butler University
Chairman of the Board, Katz, Sapper & Miller
To learn more about Curt Miller click here.
VP, Global Immunology Strategy & New Products, Baxalta US Inc.
To learn more about Chris Miskel click here.
Chief Executive Officer, Specialty Insurance Group
To learn more about Greg Mosher click here.
CPA, Asset and Financial Analyst, Mallor Grodner LLP
To learn more about Bill Murphy, click here.
Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
To learn more about John Perry click here.
President & CEO, Old National Bank, Indianapolis Region
To learn more about Randy Reichmann click here.
Chief People Officer, Bluebridge Digital
To learn more about Todd Richardson click here.
Executive Vice President – General Counsel & Secretary, Strada Education Network
To learn more about Erin Roth click here.
NCAA Managing Director of the Men’s NCAA Division I Basketball Championship
Scott serves as liaison between NIKE and the NCAA, coordinating marketing, licensing and advertising. She is also an internal compliance officer for NIKE dealing with NCAA and high school/athlete eligibility issues.
Prior to her present position, Scott worked for NIKE Sports Entertainment in Beaverton, Ore., where she was responsible for management of world-wide events in a variety of sports. She also represented NIKE in dealing with national governing bodies, leagues, teams, agents, venues and promoters.
Before joining NIKE, Scott spent 10 years with USA Basketball, including four years as director of basketball operations. She was a member of the project team that coordinated the 1995-96 Women's National Team and the 1992, 1994 and 1996 Dream Team training camps, exhibition games and international competitions.
Scott has also been involved with the U.S. Olympic Festival, the Goodwill Games and events like the World Championship of Basketball, the Olympic Games, the World Soccer Tour, the Tiger Woods Japanese Invitational and the Melbourne/Sydney Track Tour.
At Kearney State, she was on the volleyball and basketball teams.
Vice President of Sales, SmartIT
To learn more about Greg Stanley click here.
Executive Vice President and General Counsel, CNO
To learn more about Matt Zimpfer click here.