Andre B. Lacy School of Business
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Career Development
- Butler Executive Education
- Dean's Advisory Council
- Lacy School Advisory Boards
- Corporate Partners
- Support the Lacy School
- Butler’s Old National Bank Center for Business Excellence
- Central Indiana Small Business Development Center
- BIGS Venture Philanthropy
- Faculty & Staff
BIGS Venture Philanthropy
Butler BIGS, the Bulldog Initiative for a Generous Society, is a student-run service organization on Butler University’s campus. We are a group of students dedicated to nurturing and further developing a community of generosity. Our organization has made tremendous strides in the last few months due to a highly motivated group of students who relentlessly pursue this idea of a community where those who desire to make a difference can do so. Our dream is to ensure that those who want to make a difference are able to maximize their impact.
BIGS’ mission is to provide capital (human and monetary) to individuals who aspire to make the world a better place through philanthropy.
We aspire to develop inspirational, meaningful connections with people within the Indianapolis Community by encouraging Butler students, faculty, and staff to step outside of typical college life. Through this experience, we hope to leave a lasting impact that will forever change the lives of others for the better.
Donating with BIGS multiplies your philanthropic investment by three to five times. Currently, BIGS is averaging a 3.5-times return on each investment.
Apply to Request Capital
Interested in working with BIGS? Please fill out this form to apply for capital from the Butler BIGS organization.
2019–2020 Executive Team
- President: Ray Kreloff
- Vice President: Rob Kreloff
- Director of Finance: Yusuf Saeedi
- Director of Marketing: Lizzy Bishop
- Director of Internal Operations: Matt Boucher
- Director of Fundraising: Graeme Wright
- Director of Special Events: Drew Smith