- Keep Calm and Work On
- Alerts and Maintenance
- New to Technology at Butler
- Knowledge Base
- IT Service Catalog
- Policies & Security
- About IT
- Help Desk
Safe Computing Tips
October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month, but IT is dedicated year-round to offering assistance and tips to help make your computing experience safe and secure. Use the information below to help stay safe online.
Beware of email phishing scams and identity theft.
- Stay Safe Online - Spam & Phishing
- Tips for Identifying Phishing Emails
- Phishing Emails - What To Do If You Fall Victim
- Defend Against Identity Theft
- Butler Policy on Confidential Information
Beware of viruses and spyware. Keep your computer, mobile devices, and antivirus up-to-date.
- Stay Safe Online - Protect Your Computer
- Keep your computer up to date (Windows) (Mac)
- Enable your firewall (Windows) (Mac)
- Faculty and Staff antivirus information (Windows) (Mac)
- Secure your mobile devices