- Alerts and Maintenance
- New to Technology at Butler
- Knowledge Base
- IT Service Catalog
- Wireless/Wired - Get Connected
- Labs, Classrooms, & Mediated Spaces
- Free Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Getting Started With Office 2016
- University Managed Software and Personal Software Discounts
- Computer Rebuilds for Students
- Qualtrics Survey Tool
- Web Publishing
- ChemDraw and ChemBio 3D Ultra
- Cable TV
- File Storage and Sharing
- Online Training
- Training & Workshops
- Policies & Security
- About IT
- Help Desk
Getting Started With Office 2016
Office 2016 is the latest version of Microsoft Office for Windows. Office 2016 provides some new features that can help improve ease of use and productivity.
If you wish to purchase Office 2016 for a personal computer, please visit our Home Use software page.
The following resources are helpful for anyone new to Office 2016.
What's New in...
Office 2016 Availability (Faculty & Staff Windows Users Only)
Office 2016 is now standard on all Butler-owned computers.
Note: If you’re an OnBase user and you use the Outlook add-in for Onbase, please see this page for more details on the plug-in compatible with Office 2016.