New Employee Quick Start
First Things First
- Log In/Password: Log in to https://password.butler.edu with your Butler email address. Your temporary password is the first 8 numbers of your 9-digit employee ID number. Never share your password with anyone!
- Add an alternate email and cell phone number in case you forget your password in the future.
- Change your password - change your password adhering to the guidelines provided.
- Email: Check your Butler email at https://outlook.com/butler.edu, and if you'd like, set up Butler email on your mobile device.
- Voice Mail: Set up your voice mail (if applicable).
- My.Butler: Login to http://my.Butler.edu and take a look around. This is where you'll request time off, view your paycheck, and update your personal contact information.
- Moodle: Visit http://moodle.butler.edu and take a look around. Moodle is Butler's learning management system.
- Printing: Learn more about our PrintSmart program.
- Connect: Connect your smartphone or other electronic devices to the Butler wireless network.
- Computer Loan: Learn more about the Butler Computer Loan program.
- BUanywhere: Option for working remotely.
- Knowledge Base: Check out our growing knowledge base for answers to some common questions and computer issues at http://ask.butler.edu. You can submit online cases for assistance here as well.