- New to Technology at Butler
- Service Catalog
- Labs, Classrooms, & Mediated Spaces
- Wireless/Wired Connection
- Training & Workshops
- Cable TV
- File Storage and Sharing
- Policies & Security
- About IT
- Help Desk
- System Alerts and Maintenance
My.Butler Support and Information
My.Butler is the system Butler University uses for financial aid, course scheduling, parking registration, and many other campus functions.
Accessing the System
- From a computer connected to the internet, launch your web browser
- Go to http://my.butler.edu (do not use www)
- Log in using your Butler username and password
- If you forgot your password, go to https://login.butler.edu
Availability of My.Butler
My.Butler is available 24 hours a day Monday through Saturday. On Sundays, the system is available from noon to midnight depending on system maintenance that may be needed.
Support for using My.Butler
For technical help including problems logging in, please contact the Help Desk.
For registration policy, registration requirements, and questions such as, "which class should I take?" or "the class I need is full, what should I do?," please contact your academic advisor.