- Alerts and Maintenance
- New to Technology at Butler
- Knowledge Base
- IT Service Catalog
- Wireless/Wired - Get Connected
- Labs, Classrooms, & Mediated Spaces
- Cable TV
- File Storage and Sharing
- Online Training (via Hoonuit)
- Training & Workshops (via CAT)
- Butler App
- Policies & Security
- About IT
- Help Desk
Classroom & Computer Lab Software/Technology Requests
IT maintains the hardware and software in all campus computer labs and technology-mediated classrooms. Faculty who have need for special classroom software/technology must complete a classroom software/technology request form no later than the dates specified below.
Requests received after these dates may not be fulfilled by the first week of classes in the corresponding semester:
|Summer Sessions I & II||April 25|
To request special software/technology in a classroom, please follow these steps.
1. Visit ask.butler.edu
2. In the search box, type Software.
3. Click Create Case. Choose Information Technology, and then Other / General IT. In your request, include the specific software/technology you require and the room in which you are teaching.
Note: There may be additional charges to your department to purchase and/or maintain non-standard software and hardware.