- Alerts and Maintenance
- New to Technology at Butler
- Knowledge Base
- IT Service Catalog
- Wireless/Wired - Get Connected
- Labs, Classrooms, & Mediated Spaces
- Cable TV
- File Storage and Sharing
- Training & Workshops
- Policies & Security
- About IT
- Help Desk
Classroom & Computer Lab Software/Technology Requests
IT maintains the hardware and software in all campus computer labs and technology-mediated classrooms. All faculty members who use software/technology in the classroom must complete a classroom software/technology request form no later than the dates specified below.
Requests received after these dates may not be fulfilled by the first week of classes in the corresponding semester:
|Summer Sessions I & II||April 25|
Please provide complete information for each course you will be teaching. Once you enter your needs for a course, that information is retained by the form for subsequent semesters, and you will only have to review and approve your submissions for those courses each semester thereafter.
1. Visit itrequest.butler.edu
2. Click the Login button, and log in with your Butler username and password
3. Click the "Report/Request Something Else" button, and provide the software you require and the room in which you are teaching.
Note: There may be additional charges to your department to purchase and/or maintain non-standard software and hardware.