- Alerts and Maintenance
- New to Technology at Butler
- Service Catalog
- Labs, Classrooms, & Mediated Spaces
- Wireless/Wired Connection
- Training & Workshops
- Cable TV
- File Storage and Sharing
- Policies & Security
- About IT
- Help Desk
Labs, Classrooms, & Mediated Spaces
- Computer Labs
- Mediated Rooms
- Classroom & Computer Lab Software/Technology Requests
- Panopto Rooms
- Computer Lab Standards and Reservations
- Video Conferencing Rooms
Summer 2016 Classroom Mediation Upgrades
The rooms below have been upgraded with the following: hi-def widescreen lampless projectors, new doc cams, easy-to-use button panel control, touch screen monitor, AirDawg (wireless display capabilities), and Blu-Ray player.
- FC 41, 248
- JH 172, 183, 216, 278, 301, 303, 387
- PHSB 103, 212
Additional Room Changes:
- JH 41/43: still has an X shapX-shaped with 4 student tables (24 total seats with desktop PCs), 2 hi-def widescreen lampless projectors, new doc cam, easy-to-use touch screen control, touch screen instructor monitor, Blu-Ray player, and Air Daw (wireless display capability). The smartboards have been removed and there are 2 displays.
- JH 141: new extra bright hi-def projector.
- JH 220: entirely new design based off of faculty feedback, featuring 6 four-student collaboration tables with 32" monitors and laptops (replacing old desktops), hi-def widescsreen lampless projector, new doc cam, easy-to-use touchscreen, confidence monitor at the rear of the room, Blu-Ray, and AirDawg.
- PHSB 302: new control system interface and improved sound and display clarity.
- PHSB 150/156: 75" smartboard widescreen LCDS, upgrade to brighter hi-def widescreen lampless projectors, simpler interface with automatic light and shade adjustments at startup, Blu-Ray player, and AirDawg.
- IL 007: rotated front of classroom, setup for distance education with confidence monitor, hi-def camera, and mic for instructor.