- Alerts and Maintenance
- New to Technology at Butler
- Knowledge Base
- IT Service Catalog
- Wireless/Wired - Get Connected
- Labs, Classrooms, & Mediated Spaces
- Cable TV
- File Storage and Sharing
- Online Training
- Training & Workshops
- Butler App
- Policies & Security
- About IT
- Help Desk
Periodically faculty and staff move from one workspace to another and need assistance in setting up Butler technology equipment. IT is happy to provide assistance in these cases. Please note that in many cases, Facilities coordinates the moving of the equipment, and IT comes in to set up the equipment.
IT will arrange for the following items to be set up:
- Butler Phones
- Butler Computers, Monitors, Keyboards, and Mice
- Personal Printers (deskjets)
- Butler Network Printers (moved by Butler Sharp Representative)
IT is not responsible for moving any other items (books, furniture, etc.). Arrangements for those such items to be moved are made by Facilities.
For more information on user responsibilities, please check out our knowledge base.