- Alerts and Maintenance
- New to Technology at Butler
- Knowledge Base
- IT Service Catalog
- Wireless/Wired - Get Connected
- Labs, Classrooms, & Mediated Spaces
- Butler App
- Cable TV
- File Storage and Sharing
- Online Training
- Training & Workshops
- Policies & Security
- About IT
- Help Desk
Information Technology is at times able to provide trained staff members to remain at an event after setup is complete for the duration of the event in order to support technology needs that may arise. For external clients, this is a billable IT service (see below). Please note that having a technology resource at an event in no way guarantees that zero technology issues will arise.
- Event staffing resources can be requested by contacting the IT Help Desk.
- IT recommends clients requests for event staffing be made at least 5 business days (Monday-Friday) in advance.
- Resources are assigned at the discretion of IT management.
- Once a resource has been assigned, the resource will contact the event client.
- For external clients:
- The fee for this service is $15 per hour (regardless of designated staff member or client) to be paid following the conclusion of the event.
- If the resource attends any pre event meetings, this time will be billable as well.
- If the event runs long and the resource is willing and able to stay, the resource will stay, but the client will be charged for the additional time. If the resource is unable to stay past the agreed upon event end time, the resource will leave at the originally designated end time.
For more information or to request this service, please contact the IT Help Desk.