- Alerts and Maintenance
- New to Technology at Butler
- Knowledge Base
- IT Service Catalog
- Wireless/Wired - Get Connected
- Labs, Classrooms, & Mediated Spaces
- Cable TV
- File Storage and Sharing
- Online Training (via Hoonuit)
- Training & Workshops (via CAT)
- Butler App
- Policies & Security
- About IT
- Help Desk
Free Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Faculty, and Staff
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus apps are now available for current students, faculty, and staff to download for personal use at no cost. You may install this software on up to five computers (PC or Mac) and five mobile devices (iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile). Access is tied to your Butler email address and Butler password.
Downloading Office 365:
Microsoft Office 365 can be installed on Mac and PC computers, as well, as mobile devices. For instructions on how to download the software, please visit How do I get Office 365 for free?
What is included with a personal Office 365 ProPlus subscription license?
- Office 365 ProPlus for PC and Mac (latest version of Microsoft Office)
- Office for iOS
- Office for Android
- Office for Windows Mobile
What programs are available for download?
Mobile devices (Android, iOS, and Windows mobile):
- Word Mobile
- Excel Mobile
- PowerPoint Mobile
- OneNote Mobile