Indiana Student Affairs Association 2018 Conference
Don't wait, register now!
- Faculty/Staff: $60
- Student: $30
Butler welomes and supports all special needs including dietary and mobility to the best of our ability. Please let us know on your registration form how we can prepare to create an environment that makes you feel safe, supported, and able to focus on your wellbeing and growth during the conference.
Where: Butler University, Indianapolis, IN (map and directions)
When: Friday, October 12, 2018
Time: 9:00a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Optional Thursday night social: 7:00p.m. - 9:00p.m. at Scotty's Dawghouse
Find your travel needs below:
- Directions to Campus
- Interactive Campus Map
8:00 – 9:00 Registration (Schrott lobby)
9:00 – 10:00 Welcome and Keynote (Schrott)
10:15 – 11:05 Session 1 (Jordan Hall)
11:15 – 12:05 Session 2 (Jordan Hall)
12:05 – 1:30 Lunch and Poster Sessions (Atherton)
1:40 – 2:30 Session 3 with optional tours (Jordan Hall)
2:40 – 3:30 Session 4 with optional tours (Jordan Hall)
There are many hotels in the Indianapolis area that are just a short-drive to Butler's campus. You can inquire about discounts at the Butler hotel partners as well.
Bio Coming Soon...
- Dr. Frank Ross III, Vice President for Student Affairs - Butler University
- Anne Diebolt, Assistant to the VP for Student Affairs - Butler University
- Amanda Bremmer Babic, Assistant Director Student Life and Development - Ivy Tech Community College
- Anna Droste-Glowinski, Director Student Life and Development - Ivy Tech Community College
- Beth Lohman, Associate Director of Fitness and Wellness - Butler University