Butler University, in partnership with American Campus Communities, introduces Irvington House—a state-of-the-art, 647-bed, suite-style residential facility which opened in fall 2018.
Butler partnered with American Campus Communities (ACC) in 2014 to bring world-class housing facilities to campus, transforming the University’s residential experience. In the fall of 2016, Butler and ACC opened Fairview House, a 633-bed student housing community.
Irvington will be home to two living and learning communities during the 2019-20 academic year: An Honors Living and Learning Community and an Alternative Medicines for Well-Being Community, designed for students interested in Health Sciences and Pre-Pharmacy programs.
For more information about campus housing, visit Residence Life.
Irvington House Amenities
- Welcome Desk and Entry Lounge with Residence Life staff office suite.
- Cardio Fitness Room with modern equipment.
- Computer Kiosk with private study spaces.
- Recreation Center and Social Lounge with pool table, ping pong, and arcade games.
- Outside Study Lounges surrounded by open lawn space, a courtyard, and fire pit.
- Laundry Facilities on every floor.