- Alerts and Maintenance
- New to Technology at Butler
- Service Catalog
- Labs, Classrooms, & Mediated Spaces
- Wireless/Wired Connection
- Training & Workshops
- Cable TV
- File Storage and Sharing
- Policies & Security
- About IT
- Help Desk
Qualtrics Survey Tool
What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics Survey Tool is a web-based survey software with a variety of options for question types, survey collection, analysis, and reporting.
The Qualtrics Survey Tool is available for use by current Butler faculty, staff, and students.
To sign in:
- Go to butler.qualtrics.com. You will be redirected to a Google sign in page. Enter your full Butler email address and password. Click Sign In.
- Click on the Create Project button to get started.
Note: We are currently unable to provide departmental accounts in Qualtrics.
Surveys/projects created in Qualtrics can be shared by the owner (creator) to other Qualtrics users. If a user is no longer active at Butler or their account has been disabled, the IT Help Desk may be able to change ownership of those objects. For Butler faculty and staff accounts, approvals from the user's supervisor or department head may be required.
Each use has a personal library and access to the assets in that library is restricted to that user only. A user may also belong to a group or to multiple groups. Each group has rules which govern the access to the assets in that group's library. The group may allow all or only specific members to manage the assets in the library while allowing all members to use them.
NOTE: Before using Qualtrics, please review the Qualtrics Policies and Terms of Agreement.
Online Training and Support
- Qualtrics University - Contains online tutorials and how-tos for Qualtrics's many features.