- Alerts and Maintenance
- New to Technology at Butler
- Knowledge Base
- IT Service Catalog
- Wireless/Wired - Get Connected
- Labs, Classrooms, & Mediated Spaces
- Cable TV
- File Storage and Sharing
- Online Training (via Hoonuit)
- Training & Workshops (via CAT)
- Butler App
- Policies & Security
- About IT
- Help Desk
CambridgeSoft, the former owner of ChemDraw software, was bought out by PerkinElmer in 2011. One year licenses for ChemDraw are available to Butler students, faculty, and staff.
To download ChemDraw follow the instructions here: How do I install ChemDraw?