Health and Recreation Complex
HRC Reopening Updates
THE HRC WILL OPEN ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 26TH.
Counseling and Consultation Services
- Counseling and Consultation Services continues to be available by phone (317-940-9385) for students to initiate consultation and therapeutic services.
- We are providing teletherapy for students residing in Indiana, and we are available to assist out of state students with consultations and referrals to providers licensed to practice in the state in which they reside.
- All students may access our database of local off-campus mental health providers at butler.thrivingcampus.com
- For non-scheduled, drop-in conversations with one of our staff, check out our Let’s Talk program at butler.edu/counseling-services/lets-talk for days and times.
- In the case of an emergency, CCS would like to remind you of some of the local and national 24-hour crisis options available. These include St. Vincent Stress Center (317-338-4800), Community Health (317-621-5700), and the national suicide hotline (800-273-8255). These and other resources can also be found on the Counseling and Consultation Services website.
- Health Services is open M-F 8:30-4:30.
- Currently, Health Services is only able to see students by appointment unless it is an emergency.
- Students can make an appointment online, including the option for a tele-health visit.
- Appointments can be made via the myhealth portal, dialing 317-940-9385, or emailing email@example.com.