- BU Be Well Website
- Employee Benefits
- Prospective Employees
- New Hire Information
- Employee Resources
- Great Colleges to Work For 2019
- Manager/Supervisor Tools
- Performance Management
- Our Human Resources Team
- FLSA Information & Update
- 2017 Compensation & Classification Study
The four Performance Management documents below can assist you in preparing this year's performance evaluations, although the University is now moving to an online performance management system known as GPS. These documents are mirrored in the GPS system.
- Performance Management Guide (PDF): This guide provides information on how to complete the Performance Evaluation Summary, how to set goals, and how to complete the Self Evaluation.
- Performance Evaluation Summary (sample) (PDF): This sample form has been completed for illustrative purposes.
- Performance Evaluation Summary Form (PDF): This is the actual form that is to be used in summarizing your staff member(s) performance during this evaluation period. If you wish to complete the form electronically, save it to your "My Documents" folder before completing it. Please DO NOT save it on the website.
- Self Evaluation (PDF): This is an optional, but highly recommended tool for your staff member(s) to complete prior to your one-on-one meeting. It is to be given to them at least a week before that meeting.
Completed evaluations are due to Human Resources by June 30 of every year for employees on the fiscal year evaluation cycle.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Beginning mid 2015, Butler University will begin a University-wide roll out of an electronic goal and performance evaluation system known as "Butler GPS." Any department not included in the initial roll out will continue to utilize the existing paper-based performance management system.
Updated August 2015
We have implemented a 90-day Evaluation System for new staff hires, transfers and promotions. Please perform the review for your employee at the appropriate time and return to your HR Consultant. Questions should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org.