Women's and Men's Health
Health Services staff members are available to address your needs, provide health education and to discuss issues related to women's and men's health. All Student's inquiries regarding matters of women's or men's health are welcome. All Individual needs will be addressed with sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Sports and fitness evaluations
- Well-women's exams/Pap smears
- Men's health exams
- Genital and anal wart treatment
- Blood tests/Pregnancy testing
- Evaluation and treatment of sexually transmitted infections for both men and women
- Evaluation of women's health issues
- Evaluation of men's health issues
- Contraception counseling
- Contraceptive prescriptions (prescribed by our MD/NP/PA only)
Appointments are preferred so we can spend adequate time with each patient to address all your health questions and concerns.
The BUHS provides a variety of educational materials dealing with a wide range of women's and men's general and sexual health questions.