49th Street Housing
The house is a duplex with two completely separate, but identical sides. A guest is booked in one side of the house. No other guests would be assigned to that side of the duplex; however the opposite side may be used by others.
- Furnished living room, complete with flat panel HD-TV with basic cable included, Blu-Ray/DVD player and queen sleeper sofa (bedding provided, upon request)
- Fully equipped kitchen, including Keurig individual coffee maker, basic cooking items and dinnerware
- The Indy bedroom with queen size bed (bedding provided), HD-TV, chest of drawers, nightstand, closet, lamp and alarm clock
- Butler bedroom with queen size bed (bedding provided), dresser, closet, lamp and alarm clock
- Bathroom (towels provided)
- Free WiFi internet service
- Full-sized “HE” washer and dryer in the basement, free for guests to use
- Completely nonsmoking facility, pets are not permitted
- Arrangements can be made for parking on campus
- Ample storage space in living room closet and in the basement
- On campus Butler University Police officers available for emergencies 24 hours per day
Either side of the guest house is booked as “private” just to the guest(s) who reserve. The charges are per night for one side of the duplex, not per person. No additional booking fees will be added to these rates. There is a two (2) night minimum stay required.
- 2-3 nights is $150 per night
- 4–6 nights is $125 per night
- 7–27 nights is $80 per night
- 28 or more nights is $50 per night
Full payment is due in advance as no transactions can be handled by on site staff at time of check-in or check-out. Payment may be made by the following methods:
- Butler University Departmental Account (not a Butler Student Account)
- Major Credit Card
General questions should be directed to University Events at 317-940-9352 or by email to email@example.com.
You should submit the reservation form if you would like to request space and check availability. Space goes quickly; please make reservations as far in advance as possible. Internal reservations paying with a Departmental Account should be requested in EMS.
- Check-in will take place at the Butler University Police Department (525 Hampton). Check-in is no earlier than 5:00 PM.
- Valid identification must be provided at time of check-in.
- To check-out, keys must be returned to the Butler University Police Department by noon on the date of check-out or there will be a $300 key replacement charge.
- There is no daily cleaning of the house. It is expected that the guests will maintain acceptable level of cleanliness while staying, including washing bed linens, towels, dishes, etc. on a weekly basis. Housekeeping will complete the routine cleaning, change beds, etc. upon check out.
- Cleaning or repair/replacement charges may be billed for damage, missing or broken items, or excessive messes left by guests.
- Smoking and pets are not allowed in the house. Guests will be asked to vacate if evidence of smoking or pets is discovered and an additional cleaning fee will be charged.
- All applicable University and University Events polices will be followed by all guests.
- Parking is located in the garage one block from the house. Guests will be responsible for any parking citations.