- Calendar of Events
- Food for Thought Series
- Brown Bag Series
- New Faculty Programs
- Peer-to-Peer Mentoring Program
- Teaching Observation Program
- Celebration of Innovations in Teaching and Learning (CITL)
- Program Staff
- Faculty Development Advisory
- Outstanding Professor of the Year Awards
- Distinguished Faculty Awards
Food for Thought Series
Lunch is always provided. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org is required.
To request disability-related accommodations or inquire about accessibility, please contact Rebecca DeGrazia at email@example.com or at 317-940-8558. Please allow two weeks’ advance notice in order to allow adequate time to make arrangements. Although attempts will be made to honor accommodation requests with less notice, it cannot be guaranteed that without two weeks’ notice a reasonable accommodation can be provided.