- Calendar of Events
- Food for Thought Series
- Brown Bag Series
- New Faculty Programs
- Peer-to-Peer Mentoring Program
- Teaching Observation Program
- Celebration of Innovations in Teaching and Learning (CITL)
- Faculty Reading Group—Pedagogy Focus
- Program Staff
- Faculty Development Advisory
- Faculty Awards
Food for Thought Series
Lunch vouchers are always provided. RSVP to email@example.com is required.
To request disability-related accommodations or inquire about accessibility, please contact Rebecca DeGrazia at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 317-940-8558. Please allow two weeks’ advance notice in order to allow adequate time to make arrangements. Although attempts will be made to honor accommodation requests with less notice, it cannot be guaranteed that without two weeks’ notice a reasonable accommodation can be provided.
Thursday, September 12, 12:30-1:30 p.m., Atherton 111
All faculty are invited to join us for this session led by Josh Downing (Director of Recreation and Wellness) and Gina Forrest (Executive Director for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) to learn about BU BeWell, the Butler Student Experience, and how YOU can be actively involved!
- Friday, November 1, 12:00-1:00 p.m., Atherton 111 - Best Practices for Writing Multiple Choice Questions
- Wednesday, December 4, 12:00-1:00 p.m., Atherton 111 - Embedding Faculty Abroad in Curriculum Development
- Thursday, January 23, 12:30-1:30 p.m., Atherton 111 - Helping Students Be Best Prepared
- Thursday, February 27, 12:30-1:30 p.m., Atherton 111 - Open-Source Texbooks
- Thursday, April 2, 12:30-1:30 p.m., Atherton 111 - topic forthcoming