Programs for Individuals
- Foundations in Business Certificate
- Design Thinking Certificate
- CFP® Test Prep Certificate
- Cyber Risk Management Certificate
- Enterprise Risk Management Certificate
- Insurance and Securities Licensure Test Prep
- Coaching as a Mentality
- Data Analytics Bootcamp
- Coding Bootcamp
- Kenzie Academy Career-Track Technical Education Programs
Design Thinking Certificate
Bridging the gap between left-brain and right-brain, Design Thinking helps professionals and their teams to innovate, problem solve, and execute new ideas. Butler’s online Design Thinking Certificate offers an effective learning method for this human-centered approach to building businesses and products. Our Design Thinking Certificate provides a toolkit to actually apply concepts and walk students through live projects.
$398 per module or a $1,990 package price for five modules. Payment plans are available. Upon completion of all modules, certificate recipients receive a printed and digital Design Thinking Certificate badge.
Design Thinking Methodology
Design thinking is a problem-solving approach that provides the tools, thought-processes, and practices to create innovation. Applicable across any industry and profession, design thinking is proven to answer the “what” and “how” in order to develop a successful outcome in challenging situations.