DMS Online Information Sessions
Take the next step.
Butler's Doctor of Medical Science (DMS) degree can help accelerate your career. Find out how by joining us at an upcoming information session. You'll learn more about this fully online program, get more information about the application process, and have the chance to ask questions.
If you are interested in our DMS Bridge program, click here for information session dates.
Online DMS Information Sessions
These sessions will take place virtually using Zoom. You'll receive more details about how to join upon registration.
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021: 3:00–3:45 PM ET | REGISTER HERE
- Tuesday, November 2, 2021: 12:00–12:45 PM ET | REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday, November 10: 7:00-7:45 PM ET | REGISTER HERE
- Tuesday, November 16, 2021: 3:00-3:45 PM ET | REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday, November 24, 2021: 12:00-12:45 PM ET | REGISTER HERE
- Tuesday, November 30, 2021: 7:00-7:00 PM ET | REGISTER HERE
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021: 3:00-3:45 PM ET | REGISTER HERE
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021: 12:00-12:45 PM ET | REGISTER HERE
We're flexible. If you don't see a date that works for you, you can reach out to the DMS Program Director, Jennifer Zorn, at DMSadmissions@butler.edu.
To request disability-related accommodations or inquire about accessibility, please contact us at DMSadmissions@butler.edu or 317-940-9322. Please allow two weeks advance notice in order to allow adequate time to make arrangements. Although attempts will be made to honor accommodation requests with less notice, it cannot be guaranteed that without two weeks notice a reasonable accommodation can be provided.