Training and Dialogue
The Office of Training and Dialogue exists to:
- be a resource for the campus community
- provide a place for continual learning and development
- provide a place for active listening
We have students, staff, and faculty who are trained in Sustained Dialogue. To learn more about Sustained Dialogue, send an email to email@example.com.
If you are a member of the Butler community that has been trained in Sustained Dialogue, please visit the Canvas site for resources and more.
- Are you looking for a training for your residence hall? Greek house?
Staff and Faculty:
- Are you looking for a training for your next office retreat?
- Would you like us to review your syllabus for inclusivity?
- Would you like us to visit your office space with a lens of diversity and inclusivity?
We offer a variety of trainings and workshops for all members of the campus community. Request a training for your department or organization.
This newsletter will focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion related topics with a focus toward faculty and staff at Butler University. To sign up for the newsletter, contact Gina Forrest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This podcast provided by the Department of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion covers a variety of topics related to diversity, equity, and inclusion on Butler's campus.