COVID-19 SDS Updates
In order to maintain social distancing and safety for everyone, SDS has implemented a few new procedures and changes to our typical processes for the fall 2021 semester. As the situation evolves, it is possible that some things may change; please monitor your email for messages from us and also check this page for any updates.
The SDS office anticipates a return to full capacity and full operations for fall 2021 semester.
- Students will return to utilizing storage cubbies for their personal belongings when taking exams in the testing center
- Meetings with SDS staff will have the option to be in person in the SDS office.
- SDS staff will continue to prioritze cleaning the testing center each day
- If you are feeling ill on a day you are scheduled to take an exam in SDS, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your professor on the email to let us know. We continue to request that you do not come into the SDS testing center if you are feeling ill.
- Some specific procedures will still be in place for exams being administered in an online format. See below for updates on these procedures. (we have to decide what we’re going to do regarding this. I’ve added it to our staff meeting discussion for next time, but we may need to discuss before then).
As always, if you are a student and have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com or reach out to your SDS support person directly.
If you are a faculty member and have concerns about an SDS student or questions regarding how to best support a student, you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 317-940-9308.
As the situation continues to evolve, it is possible that some things may change; please monitor your email for messages from us and also check this page for any updates.