Associate Professor - Pharmacy Practice College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- PharmD from St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Psychiatric Pharmacy residency training at University of MN
- Associate professor of pharmacy practice and inpatient clinical pharmacist specialist in psychiatry atCommunity Health network since 2007
- Board certified psychiatric pharmacist (2007) and board certified geriatric pharmacist (2012)
- Residency program director of an ASHP accredited PGY2 psychiatric pharmacy residency since 2010.
- Core faculty member or the psychiatrist residency program at Community Health Network.
- College of psychiatric and neurologic pharmacists (CPNP) member since 2006, with national committee involvement with the resident and new practitioner committee and current faculty co-advisor for theBU CPNP student chapter
- Patient populations worked with include child/adolescent psychiatry, psychiatric intensive care unit, geropsychiatry, and general adult psychiatry (including severe mental illness, affective disorders, and addictions medicine)