Dr. Taylor is an adjunct professor in the Human Communication and Organizational Leadership Department of the College of Communication at Butler University. She believes the essence of leadership is communication and has taught the following courses throughout her higher education teaching career:
- MBA 515 - Organizational Communication
- ORG 362 - Leadership and Communication
- ORG 358 - Communication Ethics
- HRM 301 - Introduction to HR Management
- ORG 215 - Speech for Business
- MKT 201 - Principles of Marketing
- BUS 101 - Introduction to Business
- COM 101 - Rhetoric & The American Demo (public speaking)
Dr. Taylor also has significant practical experience in business administration that includes both human resources and financial management. Her research and areas of expertise in leadership communication with a focus on change and diversity of perspectives is complimented by the following degrees:
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Advanced Leadership Studies
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Management.
Dr. Taylor has taught at Butler University since 2012.