Professor - Pharmacy Practice College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Graduated with a BS in Pharmacy in 1979 and a PharmD 1981 from Purdue University.
- Currently a Full Professor in the Pharmacy Practice department, teaching in both the BSHS and pharmacy programs.
- Former Associate Dean for Academic and Administrative Affairs and Assistant Dean for Student Affairs for the College.
- Previously, worked as a Clinical Pharmacist for 18 years in a variety of settings around the Indianapolis area; primarily health-systems and as a consultant pharmacist for long-term care facilities.
- Dr. Brown is active with the American Associate of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) and is currently serving as Council of Sections Chair (2020-2021). She will serve on the AACP Board of Directors for 3 years (2019-2022). Locally, Dr. Brown has served in numerous elected positions with the Indiana Pharmacists Alliance, most notably as President of the Alliance in 2008. From 2014-2018 Dr. Brown served as the President of the Pharmacists Education Foundation (PEF) which oversees the McSoley Scholarship for students from the Colleges of Pharmacy in Indiana.