Ballet choreographed by George Verdak, reconstructed from the original by Nicola Guerra first performed at the Paris Opera July 5, 1837. Music by Adolphe Adam. Scenery attributed to George Verdak. Premiere: Indianapolis, April 25, 1976, by the Butler Ballet, for the Ninth Romantic Festival at Butler University.
This cut drop is the only piece for this ballet remaining in the collection; there is no indication of what, if any, additional set pieces were utilized.